Friday, November 4, 2011

Wonder of CONTOURING & HIGHLIGHTING!

When we put on foundation, our faces tend to lose some dimension, especially if you like to use a heavy coverage foundation like me. Contouring and highlighting is a great way to give your face some dimension back. When you have a fat chubby face like me, then it's especially great! Here is a picture of me before contouring and highlighting. All I have on is foundation, mascara, and i've filled in my eyebrows.


Here I am after i've contoured and highlighted my face. All I used is my contouring powder and highlighting creme. I like to use MAC blush in Blunt and Benefit High Beam. No other makeup was used aside from a little clear lipgloss. See what a difference it makes.


This picture shows where I contoured (red) and highlighted (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment