Thursday, November 17, 2011

Valley of the Dolls

This look reminds me of the late 60's. I just purchased this lip colour today (Nars Bolero) I saw this colour and knew I NEEDED it. I have been wanting a colour like this for awhile, and wanted to purchace Illamasqua lipstick in Obey, but it wasn't easily available. Aaaanyhoo...I love the shade, but I don't like the way it settles into the lip lines, but that's to be expected with a matte formula. You definitely need to have exfoliated moisturized lips before wearing it. ONWARD!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Face:
-Smashbox primer
-MUFE HD Foundation
-Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation
-MAC blush Peaches
-MAC blush Blunt

Eyes:
-UDPP
-MAC blanc type
-random brown from the ELF holiday palette
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Radium
-MAC Fluidline in Royal Wink
-Prestige Total Intensity Liner in Deepest Black (this stuff is awesome btw)
-Maybelline Full N' Soft Waterproof Mascara
-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara

Lips:
-Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bolero
-MAC clear Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment