Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fairytale Neutrals

Finally updating with a current look! I named this one fairytale neutrals because the colours I used just kinda reminded me of a fantasyland...they were soft, sparkly and iridescent. I had been wanting to use my Cargo Metallico Eye Kit for quite sometime. I purchased it when it first came out a few months ago, and haven't really used it yet. I think this would be a great wedding look. It's neutral, but has that sparkle for a little extra something. It's really beautiful. I'm really disappointed that this look didn't translate well into pictures. It is much more sparkly and pretty in real life, but here they are!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Face:
-Laura Geller Spackle primer
-Estee Lauder Doublewear in Ecru
-Maybelline Pure Stay powder foundation in Buff
-MAC blush in Fleur Power
-MAC MSF in Light Flush

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance (the one for glitter)
-Cargo Metallico Eye Kit (the peach colour)
-MAC Patina
-MAC Cloudbound
-MAC Embark
-Maybelline Mascara Full N' Soft Waterproof
-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof

Lips:
-MAC 3N

No comments:

Post a Comment