Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nail Polish Survey!!

How many polishes do you have in your stash?
I haven't counted in awhile, but i'd say around 270 something

Which brand do you own the most of?
China Glaze easy

What colors do you own the most of?
greens probably

Do you have a color/texture you do not own?
I don't have any magnetic polishes...not really into them, but I wouldn't pass one up

What's the one polish you always pick up to lift your spirits?
hmmm...I don't really know!

What's one nail polish/nail polish related thing you couldn't live without?
Either Seche Vite or the brush/acetone cleanup technique...I can't stand messy nails!!

What polish do you keep looking at and wondering why you haven't gotten rid of it yet?
there's a lot of them I could purge

Franken any? or I'm nervous to try it?
Yes, I have a whole series of Twilight Zone inspired frankens, along with lots of others. Weird thing about me though is I don't like wearing my frankens


Do you franken for new/original polish ideas or franken for polish you won't be able to own?

Both

Go-to Base Coat?
CND Stickey

Go-to Top Coat?
seche vite

What's your sexiest polish?
hmmm...well in MY opinion its Icing Golden Age of Glitter


Nail Design:

Stamping vs Free Hand?
hmm...gonna go with stamping

Bling me, baby? or No bling for me, please!
blingggg

I consider my nails basically nekkid if they don' t have some kind of design?
no

My favorite plate/tool/technique?
Konad M56

What I haven't tried and want to within the month?
China Glaze Snowglobe...need to buy it though first

Purchase/Lemmings:

The one elusive polish you want and can't seem to get?
Clarins 230

What was the last nail related thing you bought?
I just bought cotton balls recently lol

How many nail related hauls have you bought in the last 7 days (on-line/in-person)?
no hauls

If you've ever been on a no-buy, how long did it last? Is that what you planned?
never been on a no buy

2 comments:

  1. I should do this soon it looks fun.

    Clarins 230 I'm sure eludes most of us lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should! Yeah...maybe one day i'll get my hands on it lol

    ReplyDelete