Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Birchbox

So today I received my April Birchbox, which I knew was going to be "green" themed, and I wasn't too thrilled about that, since i'm not at all into anything organic or green. I have to say I was pretty disappointed with this box. So far it's the worst one I've received. At least I got a nail polish (although hoping I would get a different shade) Here are the items I got in my box, and a brief opinion:

-Atelier Cologne|Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue (smells like orange and sandalwood)
-Marula The Leakey Collection|Omega Rich Pure Marula Oil (super soft on skin)
-Weleda|Pomegranate Firming Night Cream (super greasy on my skin)
-Zoya|TRUE Spring Collection (I got the shade Farah...its a nice enough beige)
-Yes To Blueberries|Brightening Facial Towelettes (Haven't tried, but excited to)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment