Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Swatches

I don't normally buy the Urban Decay palettes that come out. I wasn't impressed with the Naked Palette. Sure the colours were nice, but it just didn't wow me like it did with so many others. I actually bought it once the hype had died down, and I ended up returning it.

Anyhoo, I was at Ulta last week and, of course I had heard about the 15th Anniversary palette, but didn't think twice about it. I was just browsing around and decided to swatch it, and maaaannnn...those shadows went on like BUTTAH. They were all so glorious!! So smoooth and silky and frosty and BEAUTIFUL. I bought the sucker. I also bought 3 of the new 24/7 liquid eyeliners and 2 of the 24/7 Shadow Pencils.

Here are the swatches of the eyeshadow palette:



Here are the eyeliners and the shadow pencils:
Photobucket

Eyeliners from L-R:
-Siren
-Radium
-Retrograde

Shadow Pencils top and bottom:
-Wasteland
-Barracuda

You can't really tell from the picture, but the Siren eyeliner is a duochrome. It flashes violet...it's pretty amazing. Very peacocky type of colour.

I haven't really played around with these much, but I will be soon, so expect some looks using these products!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment